I try to think back to when I was the same age, remembering how I felt.

It seems so different these days. But is it?

Have things really changed that much or does it just seem that way?

This blog is about all things tween & beyond & my journey of trying to handle it all!

DIY : Face Mask & Towelling Headband

My daughter recently had a 12th Birthday slumber party with a day spa theme (I will share the details in a future post).  With 9 staying over I didn't want to risk any of them having a skin reaction so girls made up an all natural face mask and spent the night doing nails etc.

The face mask was simple: (for 1 person)
1/4 of a ripe avocado
1 tsp of honey
1 tbsp of natural yogurt

Mix into a smooth paste, apply, leave 10-15 minutes then rinse clean.

Make your own towelling headband.
To make towelling headbands are an absolute sinch. (10 minutes with an overlocker - tops!)

  • You will need a piece of towelling approx 54.5cm x 15cm - you could even upcycle a bath towel that you no longer use.
  • Overlock the two long sides together and turn in the right way.
  • With the seam centred, press to hold line.
  • With the right sides matched together, overlock across the top and you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment